Property Q&A in Somerset>Question Details

FELIX AKINS, Other/Just Looking in 08873

i will like to move in by dec 15th 2013, ifthat ois ok with the owner. Felix

Asked by FELIX AKINS, 08873 Mon Nov 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/rental/3138085045-32-Renaissance-Blvd-Somers… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/rental/3138085045-32-Renaissance-Blvd-…

Answers

4
Here is the reponse from the "landlord" - common Scam.

I cannot imagine that so many people fall for this crap! I flagged the rental myself.. everyone should flag it too..

We are pleased that you have an interest in our house, Our lovely home is still available for lease and we want responsible adults/family who are neat and also believe that they have what it takes to take care of our house as if it were theirs. My Husband and I initially had it up for sale but had a change of mind in leasing it out ourselves because the agent that was in charge of our rental property was asking too much of an agent fee and also making it difficult for people who cannot afford the rent, stay away from renting my house.If you notice, you will discovered that the price we are offering is far below standard price, this is enough for you to know that we are not after the rental fee but the absolute care for the property. We will like you to know that, it is not the money that really matters to us but that our house be taking proper care of that is why we made the house so inexpensive because i believe everybody deserves a home both the rich and the poor.I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

The reason why our house is up for lease is because I got transferred from my place of work to Atlanta, GA I will be away with my family for at least 4 to 5 years because of the love I have for them, I have decided not to sell our house and also assuring them that we only have few years to spend here and will be willing to lease it out to person/family who is willing to assure us of taking absolute care of our home and pay their rent on time. I will start by telling you more in regards me and my family. I have a daughter named Leslie (20yrs) who attends University of Atlanta, GA as a medical student, she has a lot going for her and she is also down to earth in all that she does to keep us happy and when she is back home on vacation, she also assist us in the house work when am at work. I work as a Robotic Programmer & Welder/Fitter here in Atlanta, GA and am member of Joyce Meyer Ministries . We will be very pleased if we can find the right tenant to rent our home, a person who is a clean freak and does not tolerate anything that has to do with dirt... we also would like to know more about you and your family, your renting experience and how long and when you plan moving into our home.These 3 bedrooms and 2 baths home are very specious and neat.Sqft:2,830

Below is the rental property address:
House Address
32 Renaissance Blvd Somerset, NJ 08873

Monthly Fee ; $1,200
Security Deposit: $1,200

Pets Allowed: YES
Available :Available Now for move in.
So pls get back to me today.
I await your reply ASAP.

The rental fee is inclusive with utilities and my home available as at this moment.
God Bless you
Lynn Paster & Family

Lynn Paster
lynn.paster@aol.com
O.k.. Trulia took the rental down also!
Flag Tue Nov 26, 2013
Hi Felix,

Total scam! I answered the person and it is one of those, oh, thak you my lovley type of responses.. as in someone in like Nigeria with absolutely not a bit if a clue.

Do not send them any money.
Hello Felix,

This smells of a scam. First, this property is listed for sale at more that $377,000. It is not in the local MLS listed as a rental. Secondly, you will not find any 3-bedroom furnished home for rent in Franklin for $1,200 per month. Thirdly, do you meet requirement for living in this particular community with age restrictions?

I would be happy to assist you in your search for a rental property. Contact me tomorrow and let's talk about your needs.

Michael Adams
Hi Felix,

Give a call or send an email and I will see what we can do to make this rental haopen for you!
I will outline what is necessary, lets take a look and move you in!

John Sacktig
Broker/Manager
Orange Key Realty
Direct: 732-213-1409
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com