Property Q&A in Melbourne>Question Details

armandociciu…, Home Buyer in Melbourne, FL

i will like to know if the property is rented and for how much? and if will take the offer of $36,000.oo cash,..thank you

Asked by armandociciulla, Melbourne, FL Thu Jul 12, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3089545298-805-Clarke-Ave-Mel…

Answers

2
Not rented. 1700 a month. Call me tomorrow at 321-720-0409 215 Beverly. Court Melbourne beach fl 32951 rental long term one year
It looks like this property is up for auction and is occupied. There may be a tenant who has a lease in this property. You would make a pre auction bid. They will accept it or reject it. If they reject it you may then bid on it once the auction starts. Should you get the property either by a pre auction offer or by bid once the auction ends you then become responsible for the tenant. You may have to evict them or you may honor their previous lease until it expires. But in my experience the auction company nor the listing agent will know or even care about the occupant. They will not know any of the terms of the lease if in fact there even is a lease. The whole issue becomes your problem should you get the property.
If you would like to contact me I can attempt to find out what information is available. I have experience with these auction properties and have bid for clients several times and have gotten a few pre auction offers accepted.
Amy Seidita
Coldwell Banker Cocoa Beach Realty
321-223-7055 cell/text
amyseidita@aol.com
if i buy the house the tenant can stay in the property because i buy for investment not to live in,.my email is armandociciulla@yahoo.com
Flag Thu Jul 12, 2012