Dennise, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

i want to see this place.? i want to make a offer..

Asked by Dennise, Fort Lauderdale, FL Wed Aug 12, 2009

please call me..954-5882432

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2004620409--56th-St-301-Fo…

Answers

3
Hi Dennise:
Sorry you missed this one. If you would like to receive an absolutely current list of properties for sale in your areas, price range and other criteria, I could set that up for you in minutes. Some websites don't update their data daily, but this list would come straight from the real MLS and would be in real time.
Especially if you are a first time home buyer, the clock is ticking in order to receive the $8,000 tax credit to be closed by November 30. If you are not working with another Realtor, I would love to assist you in purchasing your home. Call me and we can talk.
Kind Regards,
Lynne Hale - Broker Associate
CRS, E-PRO, CIPS
Century 21 Hansen Realty, Inc
Phone: 954-303-0071
Email: lynne@lynnehale.com
This is certainly a great time to buy property. Unfortunately this property is already under contract, however there are other similar properties available. I will contact you on tomorrow A.M. You can also go to my website at http://www.Keyes.com/Elois.Fuller and search for properties. You may contact me anytime at (954) 444-9096. It will be my pleasure to help you select a property.
Dennise,

This condo went under contract on May 14 and currently is not available. I would be happy to help you find something else. Please contact me at your convenience.

Verna Miller
EWM Real Estate
1700 E Las Olas Blvd #103
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33301
954-647-7653