Property Q&A in Converse>Question Details

Tiffany, Home Buyer in Converse, TX

i want to know if there is problems about plumbing or molding in the bedrooms.

Asked by Tiffany, Converse, TX Fri Oct 5, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3097269645-9802-Autumn-Pl-Con…

Answers

1
Tiffany,
I am a HUD certified agent. Without going through the inspection process you will not know what if anything is wrong with the plumbing. HUD does allow an inspection (option) period to have those things checked. Sometimes they remove carpet if it to too far gone. Part of the process is once you get an accepted offer is to get the utilies temporarily turned on for an inspection to make sure there is nothing significantly wrong with the home. Just closed one a month ago that had the carpet pulled and everything checked out ok. Let me know if I can help. You must be preapproved or have verified funds when making an offer and I can give you a few lenders to contact to help you through that process as well.

Thank You,
Steve Johnson
Relocation Specialist
Fine Homes International
Prudential Don Johnson
email: sjjohnson@gvtc.com
Cell: (210) 325-1833
thankyou steve, so can you email everything about this house to daidinhnguyen1973@yahoo.com. i am really interesting in this house and i will buy it if there's not any problems that i concern. cause iam single mom and live with my kids only ,so i don't know much about house . and dont want to buy house with problems .
Flag Fri Oct 5, 2012