Property Q&A in Midwood>Question Details

Simonkasky, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

i want more info about this property please

Asked by Simonkasky, Brooklyn, NY Mon Jul 9, 2012

simonkasky@aol.com

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3053026117--E-7th-St-Brook…

Answers

3

Thank you for your inquiry. I can definitely assist you in this matter. You can contact me at 718-376-4994 or traceyre1@aol.com

Robert Tracey
Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent, as most do end up being listed by a broker--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties.
Dear Simonkasky:

Registration with the web site RealtyTrac is required to view full details of this property. Keep in mind that this is a pre-foreclosure property which means it is not actually for sale right now and may not ever be. If you are looking to purchase a property in Brooklyn and need help, feel free to contact me as well. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com