Property Q&A in 19018>Question Details

Q12345, Home Buyer in 19018

i submit an offer for sohrt sale is the house need to be in "panding" or Acrive on the mls listing

Asked by Q12345, 19018 Tue Jan 12, 2010

Answers

2
Hello....This has many variables. First off, every area has there own mls guidelines regarding this. Did you use a Realtor to place the offer? If so I would direct this question to them as they know the guidelines. Did the seller sign the contract? I have run into some sellers and list agents that will not have the seller sign. There for it would still be an active property. We have an addendum that could be used that would not allow the seller to continue to market the property therefor it would need to be pending or active contingent short sale. I have held a real estate licence in three state and each one is different. Talk to your agent and they should be able to explain it to you.
Best of luck,
Nancy

Nancy Doyle
239-209-2237
nancy.doyle1@comcast.net
search Cape Coral FL homes for sale at http://www.nancyd.listingbook.com
Hello
In order to submit an offer on any listing, the house must be at active status. Please let me know if you need futher help. 610-547-3883.

Valerie
Century 21 Alliace