Property Q&A in Middletown>Question Details

mae715x4, Home Buyer in Sparrowbush, NY

i saw this property more than once before the renovation was the mold problem absolutely taken care of before renovation?

Asked by mae715x4, Sparrowbush, NY Mon Mar 4, 2013

if property mold problem is taken care of is prices negotiable and how would i go about securing property to buy after my current rental lease is up in january?????

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/1040256596-259-Mullock-Rd-Middletow… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/1040256596-259-Mullock-Rd-Mid…

Answers

2
Your licensed home inspector can provide answers to your mold questions, after an inspection of the property has been conducted. If you would like to purchase the property, consider working with an agent of your own; he/she can provide comps, recently sold similar properties in the immediate area, and and any other information, so that an informed decision can be made....
I am sure that the renovations included remediating the mold if it was present. I doubt that the owner would be willing to wait until next January to sell the house. If you really want to purchase this home you may have to break the lease. Most sales take 45 to 60 days so I would say any offer would need to have a closing date of early May at the latest. You need to realize that the owner would have to pay taxes and maintain the property for almost a year if he were to agree to wait to sell to you next January. I will be speaking with the listing agent tomorrow morning and would be happy to get further details for you. I am also available to speak with you about the home buying process and would be happy to work with you as a buyer's agent to find you a property later this year that could close in January if you don't want to break the lease to purchase this one. You can call me a 845-800-7086.