Property Q&A in Bel Air>Question Details

paylister, Other/Just Looking in Los Angeles, CA

i'm interested in the land listed on Quito Lane, whats the square footage is?, planning permission? etc.

Asked by paylister, Los Angeles, CA Mon Nov 19, 2012

what can i build?, how much land is there?, and why is it selling for a low price in bel air?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3077491951--Quito-Ln-Los-Ange…

Answers

4
The land area is below. To obtain Planning information and other information critical to the ability to develop the land, you need to do your own due diligence or hire a professional that knows what he is doing.
By the mere fact that you are asking this type of a question on real estate site tells me you have little or no experience in the development of Real Estate. I would be very happy to assist you. Call me at 626-358-2360
I have two lots for sale in Echo Park and Silver Lake . One is $185,000 with approximately 5025 square feet on a paved cul-de-sac. The other lot has 11,499 square feet , is on a paved, single-lane street for $21,000. Every lot for sale has its challenges. Please call me at 818-730-8635, and I will be happy to tell you more! Clint Lohr, Keller Williams Media Center-- Burbank.
Are you planning to come to Los Angeles soon?
Flag Tue Nov 20, 2012
the one i've seen is $15,000 and just shows trees, what are the challenges and i am in the uk so i wont be ringing
Flag Mon Nov 19, 2012
This vacant land is just over 3300 sq ft..there's no access road it's a bit of a climb.
Please contact me directly for more info. And of other vacant land in the general vicinity of Bel Air
Susan Bo'ur
Realtor/Coldwell Banker
Susan@BeverlyHillsLuxuryFlats.com
310.600.4240
This lot is 3336 sq ft. It is a parcel on what is called a "paper" road. The road is not currently built. Only exists on paper. This is a longggg term investment. You really cant do anything with it now.. just buy and hold. The roads would be privately built, so all the lots from the end of the existing road leading to this lot would need to be developed first before unlocking this one... could be many, many years, if ever. Kind of like buying a lottery ticket and the drawing isnt for 50+ years. If you have the extra cash, it is not a bad investment at the right price. I have several similar lots for sale. Appreciation itself can make you money on them... you just need minimum carrying costs for property taxes for the next few years.
Richard "RJ" Kas (SFR, SRES)
"Representing the finest properties from Los Angeles worldwide"
KAS Properties - Coldwell Banker Previews International - Beverly Hills South
166 N. Canon Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310.859-5334 office - 310.488.9826 mobile - 310-273-0690 fax ATT: RJ
RichardKas@gmail.com - http://www.RJforLA.com - DRE: 01352771
Sellers Buyers Investors Leasing Consulting