untiedtweety, Renter in Newark, NJ

i live in nj and i was looking at this property and was interested, how can i go about in buying this property

Asked by untiedtweety, Newark, NJ Mon Feb 20, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3076678085-8917-Gum-Tree-Ave-…

Answers

6
untiedtweety,

Good morning. Unfortunately, this home was just sold. If you would like to contact me directly, and forward me your requirements [number of beds, baths, location, and rough price range] it would be my pleasure to assist a fellow Jerseyite.

Steven Zimmerman
Husband, Father, Pop Warner Volunteer Football Coach
& Actively Licensed Realtor
Gulf Harbors Resident-Specialist
Mobile 727-534-3226
Steve@SteveZimmerman.com
BlackBerry # 30FCAF8F
Are you still looking for a home to purchase? I know you were interested in the home at 8917 Gum Tree Ave, and I just wanted to give you an update on the home. The home sold for $105,500 and closed on 04/27/2012. There are others in the area that you might be interested in. Please give our office a call if you are still looking for a home.

Best Wishes!

Fred Strickroot, Realtor®, MBA, CDPE
HomeNet
Florida Lic. Real Estate Brokerage
2154 Seven Springs Blvd, Suite 103
Trinity, FL 34655
1-888-864-2758
727-478-8997
homenetyouteam@homenet.us.com
http://www.homenetyouteam.com
I have lived in this area for 25 years. I work a lot with out of state people. The best thing is for you to find a reliable agent that you feel comfortable with, to assist you. I would be more then happy to help you find your dream home here in beautiful Florida. You are welcome to visitt my website: MariasFloridaHomes.com
Also my telephone # 727-271-1021. I look forward to hearing from you.

Maria
Contacting a Buyer Real Estate agent to represent your interest, is the best way to do it, it wont cost you anything,BUT no matter who you get it is advisable to get a home inspection done, remember dont purchase a house on price alone it can have hidden problems, like foundation settling or flooding, or maybe a lot of other damage, there are a lot of foreclosure properties that previous owners have walked away from causing a lot of damage, so be aware, i know of an inspector who can help, again be aware..
e- mail kalamata34654@yahoo.com good luck
In Florida we use title companies to close transactions.
The seller, generally picks the title company and pays the title fees.
It should not cost more that $300 for the buyer and many will argue that it should not cost more than $18.50, but that is another story.
The taxes are pro rated so you get a credit for the time during the year, that you did not own the property.
Use a Realtor, as the seller pays the commission and it wont cost you. The Realtor will give you confidence as we have O and E insurance. (make sure your Realtor has insurance). The contract we use, that is the AS-IS contract is 10 pages long. You will want to do a home inspection, that will cost around $250. If you have not seen the home, your agent should be able to take a video.
Call me if I can help.
Randy 727-409-4553
You need to develop a partnership with a local agent here in Florida to represent you as a buyers agent. I would be happy to assist you by emailing you the sellers real property disclosure statement and then visiting the property on your behalf. I look forward to hearing from you. Virginia Werneken, Future Home Realty (727) 207-5738