Property Q&A in 29693>Question Details

Cat, Home Owner in 29693

i had renters move out and completely trashed the place garbage fleas yard a wreck ..what recourse do i have and how do i go about it?

Asked by Cat, 29693 Sat Jul 23, 2011

the lease has run out i do have ssn but i don't have a forwarding address

Help the community by answering this question:


I know that all you can do is go to the local Westminster Magistrate's office and put in a claim for damages to the mobile home. They will gladly help you there. There are other ways of finding people such as relatives listed online and skip tracers.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
If you had a security deposit & the lease states month to month at th end you may have the option to retain the security deposit for repairs but you would need to check with the Magistrate's office.
Christine House
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 23, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer