Laura Toomey, Home Buyer in Gansevoort, NY

i drove past this home there was a sign outfront said for sale is it?

Asked by Laura Toomey, Gansevoort, NY Wed Apr 27, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Saratoga_Springs/sold/2…

Answers

4
Hi Laura,
This home is due to close in June. However, there are many other homes available in that area at reasonable, reduced list prices. I would be happy to pull up listings for you if you are interested. Please call or email me any time. Thanks.
Teri Cranston
Realty USA
Associate Broker
376-8532
Hi Laura,

This house has been in contract since April 13, with a projected closing date of June 10.
I'd be happy to keep an eye on it for you, and if anything falls through I can give you a call.

Otherwise, if you are in the market for something similar I'd like to send you comparable active
listings, and keep you posted on any new ones as they become of available. Please email
me at rachelautumn@yahoo.com and I will respond promptly. Thank you!

Rachel A. Kopp
Weichert Realtors NE Group
Hello Laura,

If you would like more information on homes that are in your desired locale and meet your criteria please feel free to contact me.

Shelley Englert, Realtor
518 812-5510
shelley@all-americanproperties.com
Laura,
Unfortunately that property is pending and set to close June 10th.If you are interested in finding a home in the Saratoga area or any of the surrounding areas feel free to give me a call.
Jason Bustelos; LREB
New York Realtor Group, LLC
518-330-2230

http://www.nyhomes4sale.com
jbustelos@nyrealtorgrp.com