Property Q&A in Modesto>Question Details

Richard Osuna, Home Buyer in Modesto, CA

i bid 110,000 cash on dec 25 how come i did not get the house on 924 Bordeaux drive

Asked by Richard Osuna, Modesto, CA Wed Feb 18, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Modesto/sold/28688332…

Answers

2
Richard-

I am not involved in any way concerning the transactions on this property but can give you the public info that I have throught our MLS. According to the MLS the home is currently pending and has been pending since December 15, 2008, which means that it would have been pending at the time of your offer. I see that it does show being sold on this webiste, however I find no record of that according to my MLS source. In any case, it looks like someone was possibly able to get their offer in before you and most banks only deal with one offer at a time. I would contact your Realtor should you need further clarification.

Best of luck,
Adam Dalton, Realtor
Hi Richard,
The property 924 Bordeaux Dr. has been pending since 12-15-08. There are various reasons for why offers do not get accepted. It is possible that the accepted offer might have been a cash offer higher than yours. The best thing to do is wait until the property is sold to see what it sales at. There are other properties on the market similar to the Bordeaux property. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

My Best,
Jessica