Jessica Mart…, Renter in Denver, CO

i am trying to inquire about this rental, and i dont know how

Asked by Jessica Martin, Denver, CO Mon May 21, 2012

it required me to sign up on sublet.com as a free member, so i did. then when i clicked contact property manager, it said i have to pay a 20 dollar fee, and i am not going to do that to ask about 1 property. am i doing something wrong? i am very interested in this property

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3058451059--S-Exposition-Ave-De…

Answers

1
Michael Huffman’s answer
Click on the provided by link (Sublet.com) then you can contact the property owner. looking at the rental it is listed for $1800 a month, you could find a home to purchase for less then the cost of rent. Let me know if your interested.
i just tried to do it again, and when you click contact property manager it goes straight to a page asking me to upgrade to a full membership, and wont let me bypass it and just contact the manager
Flag Tue May 29, 2012
i have no interest in trying to purchase a home at this time, but thanks for the heads up
Flag Tue May 29, 2012