Property Q&A in 60012>Question Details

karenmartinc…, Home Buyer in Crystal Lake, IL

i am the sole name on my home mortgage;on the deed i am primary and my husband is secondary.we separated and he live some where other than our home.

Asked by karenmartincollins, Crystal Lake, IL Mon Aug 27, 2012

i am the sole name on my home mortgage;on the deed i am primary and my husband is secondary.we separated and he live some where other than our home he has not help me with the mortgage and barely help me with our two children,i had to rent out a room in the basement to survive,also my 25 year old son came to live with me to helped me financially.Now i am guardian to my father who have to live with me soon.my husband heard i rent the room so he is upset because he said it is his property and he needs the rent.Even worst he said he will send us packing,meaning we must vacate his home,me and my son and my dad and i must leave his two biological children.