Property Q&A in San Antonio>Question Details

Mattj, Other/Just Looking in San Antonio, TX

i am looking to rent a small piece of property in or around the east side of san antonio I am moving there to expand a heavy diesel repair company.

Asked by Mattj, San Antonio, TX Fri Oct 9, 2009

looking for a nice property for my family to live on as well as enough room for some vehicles to be parked. currently it would be my 1969 mci motor coach a parts truck my service truck and 2 personal vehicles need nice house for my family cant say that enough. looking to spend between 750 and 1100 a month the property would also be used to park some semi trucks that i have worked on that have not paid their bills would not be working on vehicles on the property but if i did i fallow all gov and state regulations for that including oil on the ground and so forth

Answers

2
Matti, are you interested in buying? I know of a property with a lovely home and a large back area which might work for you in the Kirby area. it is zoned business commercial. If you interested, call me 210-378-5032
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 10, 2009
Matt,

Sounds like you're certainly going to need to find an area w/out any zoning restrictions and loose city ordinance concerns since you plan on placing so many vehicles on the property. Currently I can not think of too many neighborhoods that do not have such loose restrictions and at that price for rent. However, you may be looking at trying to get into something just outside of 1604 east.

However, there are a few agents that may be willing to help out that live around the area and in fact they may be able to help you out.

210-493-3030.

Josh
Web Reference: http://www.eXposedHomes.com