Property Q&A in Kingsley>Question Details

Gail A Canfi…, Other/Just Looking in 43416

i am interested in 50 to 100 acres of farm land

Asked by Gail A Canfield, 43416 Sat Aug 22, 2009

Answers

3
Contact information for Mary Janik, Homewaters Recreational Real Estate, 231/384-1207.
Hi Gail -
There are currently 7 listings of between 50-90 acre parcels in the Kingsley area. Prices vary from $2,984 to $6,346 per acre. I have had experience selling larger acreage parcels. Please contact me and I would be happy to help.
Gail,
That's a VERY specialized field. I would call one or more of the major commercial real estate brokerage firms in your area and ask for a land specialist. Tell whoever you talk to what you are interested in and interview that person to find out his or her experience with that kind of land transactions. DO NOT use a residential broker unless he or she can demonstrate a keen sense of knowledge about that type of land transaction! There are many issues to deal with, including zoning, water rights and availability, recorded and unrecorded easements, utilities, etc.