Jay10002, Home Buyer in East Stroudsburg, PA

i am interested in this property located at 36 Mt Nebo Rd. I saw it as a foreclosure but it seems to be taken off the market.

Asked by Jay10002, East Stroudsburg, PA Thu Apr 18, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Pennsylvania/East_Stroudsburg/so…

Answers

4
Jay,
That home went pending. It is currently under contract.
Thank you, Ed. I thought this would have made a nice vacation/weekend home until I retire.
Flag Fri Apr 19, 2013
Since that property is no longer available, perhaps I could help you find something else.
Hi Lynn. I'm currently looking for a vacation/ weekend home and found this property interesting. The lot size (over 3 acres) and the size of the home was more than enough to host family gatherings/reunions. The location is great, since I vacation in Shawnee annually. I'm looking for 3+ br and 2+ ba (foreclosure type) in this area, priced under $150k.
Flag Fri Apr 19, 2013
need help with the address or do yu have the mls number. please.
TWO THINGS MIGHT BE HAPPENING! SELLER IS NOT HAPPY WITH AGENT SO CHOOSING A DIFFERENT AGENT! TWO, NOT SELLING, GOING TO AUCTION?

CAN I HELP YOU WITH WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?