Property Q&A in Philadelphia>Question Details

Ladysunshine…, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

i am interested in this home at 5018 ditman st phila pa 19124 but don't no witch way to look i would like to know more about this home

Asked by Ladysunshine10, Philadelphia, PA Fri Aug 5, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Pennsylvania/Philadelphia/sold/2…

Answers

6
Hi Ladysunshine, I think you arer a first time home buyer. Since you are interested in buying a house I can get youn started. Kindly call me at 215-9-833-9826.
Don Sherman is right (hi Don, how r u?)...you should try to get qualify first? Should look into Grants if necessary for help in down payment and or closing costs. If interest in Grants, then counseling class should be schedule. Anyway, I know it's confusing so call Don, myself or any of these agents for help. Thank you.
Lady Sunshine, that property has been taken off the market. I am very familiar with the area and can assist you in finding something similar. Make my life BRIGHTER by calling or emailing me and I'll try my best to do the same in return.

267 971-9373
callcarolfirst@yahoo.com
I will be happy to help you with this home or any others.
Are you a first time buyer? Have a mortgage pre-Approval? Discussing the buying process and getting the Pre-Approval are the first things to do in looking for a home to purchase.
If you will contact me i will be happy to guide you through the buying process.
My best,
Don A. Sherman-SRES
Remax City & Suburban
Cell-267-716-8228
Email-realestatepro2@verizon.net
I am sorry LadySunshine but it was taken off the market.
If you need information on homes for sale in 19124 or other locations please call me or email me.

Thanks for Inquiring with Trulia.
Hello Ladysunshine,

I can email you detailed information on this property. Please send me an email realexs@gmail.com or call me 267 738 0886
I will post the link to the property in the next post:

Alex Shulzhenko
Realty Mark Cityscape
Web Reference: http://www.eRealtyFind.com