Property Q&A in Atascadero>Question Details

John Battali…, Home Buyer in Los Osos, CA

i am interested in knowing more details of this property...

Asked by John Battalino, Los Osos, CA Thu Dec 2, 2010

This question is about this property:…

Hi John,

This is a beautiful house and the wanted to sell it real fast beacuse he has moved out of town. This is in escrow and closing next Tuesday. If you are interested in similar kind of properties, please, contact me and I will help you find one. Hope you achieve your real estate goals in new year.
Web Reference:
John- The most important information I can provide you is the home at 7000 Marchant Avenue is (according to the MLS) is in escrow and currently not available for sale. Listed for $488K, 327 days on the market and the seller paid $300K for the home in 2004. It was a traditional sale and not a REO, or short sale. Please feel free to check out my web site where I provide in “real time” available listings in Atascadero at - and the entire Central Coast of California.

Or, give me at call and I will be happy to find you an available home that is similar to the one you like on Marchant Ave. 805-471-0828 – David Norwood – Central Coast Real Estate.
Web Reference:
What information are you looking for on this property?

Thank you.
Amy Holder
This listing is provided by our office. I'll be happy to give you any additional information you need. This lovely home is also availabe for a private tour at your convenience. Just give me a call, or drop me an email. Thanks!

Sonsie Conroy
Coldwell Banker Premier RE
CA DRE #01839596
cell 805-235-2351
We would love to give you more information. What are you interested in learning? Would you like it see it? Please feel free to call our office at 805-461-0888 or email us anytime at We will get back to you right away.