Property Q&A in Folsom>Question Details

Nutanposeria, Renter in Folsom, CA

i am interested in contacting several of the homes listed. No one so far has contacted me.

Asked by Nutanposeria, Folsom, CA Mon May 7, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3051025578-725-Bluestone-Cir-Fo…

Answers

4
Hello, are you contacting the listing agents? If they don't respond to your calls within 24 hours, then it might be time to work with a buyer's agent. I'd be happy to assist you and guide you through the buying process.

Kind regards,

Christine Aguilar-Barth
916-206-9080
ChristineB@GoLyon.com
DRE# 01872664
Please send me an email or call, if you'd like my help to find a local lender to get pre-approved, or to meet and discuss your goals if you're intending on a purchase. You'll find most real estate agents are more than willing to help you purchase a home or provide guidance to that end.

Ken Erickson
916-715-1085
kjerickson@norcalgold.com
I'm not sure if you are looking to buy or rent. If you are looking to rent you may want to check out craigslist.org or contact a property management company.

If you are considering purchasig a home, my suggestion is to find a real estate agent to work with. They will have accurate information, be able to navigate this tricky market, and they will be working for you and not the seller.

I specialize in Folsom. If you need further guidance, please don't hesitate to contact me. Happy house hunting!

Morgan Larson
916-241-8788
Morgan@morganlarson.com
Web Reference: http://www.morganlarson.com
That's a bummer. Are you looking to buy or rent? If rent, it may be because rentals in Folsom rent very quickly. If you may be in a position to buy, that may be an option for you to consider. You would want to work with a good lender to see if you qualify to buy anything.