Property Q&A in San Diego>Question Details

Emy, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA

how would I be able to learn more about the final price for this home and the price history?

Asked by Emy, San Diego, CA Thu Nov 20, 2008

This question is about this property:…

Hi Emy,

The price listed is the amount the home is delinquent. Realty Trac has been confusing a lot of consumers lately, I wish they'd stop listing these properties giving the impression that they are currently on the market. There are currently 2 properties on Camino Tranquilo that are in escrow. If you have a specific question on one of these units or any others in the Playmor Terr, just email me and I'll be happy to pull any information I can.

Alida Crudo
Ascent Real Estate
Web Reference:
We, as Realtors ,have the ability to look up public records and sales history at our fingertips. Otherwise, your other option would be to go to county records.

Kenny Bonilla
Century21 Award
Web Reference:
Hi Emy,

Your Realtor(r) will be able to help you. They can run a report through the local MLS and tax records to get detailed information about the home. If you need help, feel free to call me at 619-749-4324 or email me at I'd be happy to help.