Property Q&A in Bakersfield>Question Details

Nrhunter, Home Owner in Bakersfield, CA

how to I get the name of bank holding a mortage for a home currently abandoned????

Asked by Nrhunter, Bakersfield, CA Thu May 17, 2012

House has been abandoned by owner since January 2012. Presently being stripped of everything from outdoor pool engines to indoor appliances and fixtures. Need to locate mortgage holder.

Help the community by answering this question:


I agree with Moises, there is not a lot the mortgage hold will do... Better to contact the police or the City to get the property secured.

Good luck!!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 17, 2012
I would advise the authorities and hopefully they will make a police report. If you message me the address I will send you the loan servicer for you and status of foreclosure.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 17, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer