Property Q&A in Mount Orab>Question Details

canter.matt, Home Buyer in Mount Orab, OH

how much would a monthly payment be on a home this price, and interest rate?

Asked by canter.matt, Mount Orab, OH Wed Oct 10, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3091949260--Autumn-Ct-Moun…

Answers

2
This property is currently not for sale. Interest rates are at an all time low right now. FHA rates are around 3.25-3.5%. If you are interested in learning more about properties available in Mt. Orab please call me, 513.549.3654. I can help you locate a lender also.
This property is not showing as available for sale on Trulia. This is an ad for Realty Trac. If you are interested in purchasing a property please contact a local Realtor®.

As for interest rate and payment amount you need to talk to lender that can preapprove you to determine if you qualify to purchase a property. At that time they can go into programs that you qualify for and the interest rate plus the cost of mortgage insurance if needed.

Thank You member Trulia voices.