Ziti3222, Home Buyer in Rehoboth Beach, DE

how much sq feet is this condo, and what floor?

Asked by Ziti3222, Rehoboth Beach, DE Sun Jul 31, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3021325756-513-Cascade-Ln-Reh…

Answers

4
Yes, right around 1,000 sq. ft. is correct for this model, which was called the "Chesapeake." And second floor with a very private wooded view. Are you interested in taking a look at it? I'd be happy to arrange for you to take a look, or to show you other homes, if this one isn't quite right for you.
The condo is approx. 1000 square feet and is listed at $168,500. It is on the second floor of the condo building located in the community of Creekwood, that is backed up by woods for privacy. It is very close to the beach and bay and all resort entertainment, just off of Rt 1 approx. 2 miles to the beach. I would be glad to send you comparable listings in the same price range.
The condo is approx. 1000 square feet and is listed at $168,500. It is on the second floor of the condo building located in the community of Creekwood, that is backed up by woods for privacy. It is very close to the beach and bay and all resort entertainment, yet off the beaten track.

If I can be of any further assistance, please let me know.
From past experience in that community I would estimate that this is around 1200-1400 sq. ft. with 2 bedrooms, and 2 full baths. It also has a nice screened porch looking out to a wooded area, and is a short drive (5-10 minutes) from the beach and boardwalk. I'll check on the floor and sq. footage though, and get back to you shortly!