Property Q&A in Clearwater>Question Details

clearhoads7, Home Buyer in Clearwater, FL

how much our the monthly fees and is it in a flood zone and what type of a/c/heat?

Asked by clearhoads7, Clearwater, FL Fri Jun 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Clearwater/sold/24541217…

Answers

2
Clearhoads7
This is a 55+ Community. This particular unit is not for sale. (Clue is you don't see an MLS# on Trulia). There is one Active with contract, one pending and 4 sold.. There is only one Active and it is a one bedroom one bath for $49,900.

They range from 1b/1b up to about 1000 sq. feet and the monthly goes by sq. footage so that range is about $244-288 monthly. The 2 bedroom, 1 or 2 baths range from about 1000 to about 1160 with a monthly fee of about $288-430.

According to the MLS the fee covers: Building Exterior, Cable, Escrow Reserves, Ground Maitenance, Maitenance/Repairs, Public Insurance, Rec Facililty, Roof, Trash Removal, & Water/Sewer.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, CDM, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
Hi again!

This condo is NOT currently for sale, however, there are others available in the same community, which is for individuals 55 and over. The monthly maintenance fees are $288 per month. It is in an X zone, which does not require mandatory flood insurance. The AC/Heat in this community is central heat and air. Let me know if you have an interest in receiving information on the available units.

Linda Mann

REMAX All Star
727-422-0069, Cell
lindamann1@live.com, Email
thank you Linda mann for being nice and telling me what i wanted to know ! I am 57 yrs old and i will know tuesday on my va loan! If I get it i will need someone to help me if that happens I will call you and my phone number 727-461-1316 my name is william rhoads feel free to call me please!
Flag Sun Jun 30, 2013
please send me other available units please !
Flag Sat Jun 29, 2013