Property Q&A in Woodstock>Question Details

Robert Rabin…, Home Buyer in 10011

how much land on property and is there running water on property (stream or river?), what is not working?

Asked by Robert Rabinovitz, 10011 Fri Jun 5, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1074792381-244-Morey-Hill-Rd-…

Answers

2
Hi Robert,
This is a very cute house, but very small. I'm not sure what you mean by what is not working, but the house seems very functional. This is priced really well for Woodstock. Let me know if you'd like to see it anytime. You can reach me on my cell at 917-658-0535. Call me anytime! Lisa Halter, Associate Broker, Coldwell Banker Village Green Realty. you can also email me at lisa.halter@coldwellbanker.com
ps: i can get you more info on any home you see online...
Hi Robert, That property has an accepted offer, but is currently still available to show. The property has 1.37 acres and is on both sides of the street, however the stream is not on the property. If you would like to find a property similar (or better!) I'd be happy to help. Please contact me at 845-806-7041 or at janineb200@gmail.com. I'm an experienced agent with John J. Lease Realtors. Best Regards, Janine