Property Q&A in San Antonio>Question Details

Maria Ortiz, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

how much is this house and does this house have a game room?

Asked by Maria Ortiz, San Antonio, TX Mon Mar 7, 2011

This question is about this property:…

That particular home is pending which really means it's sold.. but... just for fun... I pulled you a list of all the similar homes in the area.. click on the link below (or cut and paste this into your browser)…

If you would like a very detailed list of homes that fit exactly what you are looking for, shoot me a quick note and I would be happy to send you everything that fits.

Also, in your price range... we have some pretty amazing loan programs we can tell you about that most people don't even know are out there... Down payment assistance, bond programs, etc.

Jason C Campbell
Realtor / Mortgage Loan Officer
Web Reference:
Dear Maria Ortiz,

This HUD foreclosure home is already under contract, which means, not available to purchase anymore. It does not have a game room. Here is the link:…

Please call or e-mail me, if you would like me to send you information about homes, that are still for sale.

Claudia McShane
Joyce Klein Realtors
Cell 210-744-4502
Web Reference: