Junior, Home Buyer in West Palm Beach, FL

how much is this home?

Asked by Junior, West Palm Beach, FL Sun Dec 29, 2013

this house is in foclosure

send me email juniorestates@hotmail.com

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3139353368-8745-San-Andros-We…

Answers

1
Junior,

Unfortunately, the price on the home you are inquiring about at 8745 San Andros is not even close to accurate. There is so much misinformation out there on the Internet it is easy to see why consumers get confused. The home last sold in April of this year for $237,000 and it was not in foreclosure. The buyer in that transaction put the house on the market a couple months ago at $349,950 which would seem at first glance to be a bit out of step with reality. Especially when you consider that of the 14 single family homes sold in Andros Isle over the past 6 months only one has sold for more than $285,000 and that home was much, much larger than 8745 San Andros

The home is in Adros Isle a great neighborhood jest west of the Florida Turnpike on Okeechobee. The market in the community has been very strong but just like the overall market over the past few months we have seen inventory levels climb and sales slow. As of this morning we have 11 single family homes on the market in Andros Isle and two that are under contract but make sure you team with a qualified Realtor® who can provide you all the information to make a knowledgeable decision and strike your best deal. With the median sales price over the past 6 months of $262,350 and the median list price as of this morning at $327,900 and no home listed under the recent median sales price buyers must be educated with the facts.

A very clear description of your specific requirements is the best place to start your property search and if I can be of service to you and your family I would appreciate the opportunity to be one of the agents you may choose to interview. We are experts in finding our clients that "needle in the haystack" and would love to help you find yours.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Fins Up.......................

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com