Property Q&A in Mount Park>Question Details

Stefano Cado…, Home Buyer in Marina Bay, Richmond,...

how much is the hoa, property tax, rent revenue?

Asked by Stefano Cadoppi, Marina Bay, Richmond, CA Sun Nov 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3097959490-47-Eagle-Crest-Dr-…

Answers

4
Hello Stefano,
I'm happy to answer your questions about this property. I am a local Realtor in Lake Oswego and familiar with this property. However I regret to inform you that this property has already gone pending on 11/12/13, with a tenant in place until 5/13/14.
Property tax = $1,337
HOA = 301/mo plus Mt.Park Recreation Center dues of $325 every 6 months.
Currrently rented for $850/mo, the potential is much greater at $1200/mo.

Please feel free to contact me @503-277-0797. I work with many Investors and can help you find another great deal in the Portland Metro area!

Kind Regards,
Loren Masters, Broker
Premiere Property Group
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
The property is on Lake Oswego which is an annual due of $1,970 a year. This is to be a share holder member of Oswego Lake. There are not any HOA's for the neighborhood. The taxes have not been assessed with the new house yet. This house is brand new and doesn't have a history of rental income. I hope this helps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 17, 2013
HI Julie, I would just like to confirm with you this information. This is a condo that DOES have two HOA's as it is part of the Ridgeview Condominiums and Mountain Park association.
Flag Sun Nov 17, 2013
Hello Stefano,

There are two HOA"s for this property. One is monthly at $301, and one is every six months and its $325. To give you a little update, this condo is pending. If you have any questions feel free to let me know.

Corey Rudolph
Broker
Hasson Company, Realtors
Hello Stefano,

Corey Rudolph
Broker
Hasson Company, Realtors