Property Q&A in Las Vegas>Question Details

Vegaskennedys, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

how much is the hoa ?

Asked by Vegaskennedys, Las Vegas, NV Sun Jun 5, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3030965349-2021-Chertsey-Dr-D…

Answers

5
Every HOA has it's own cost for each community. Every community offers different amenities and services to it's homeowners.
Do not trust what the listing agent has put on the house listing for the HOA price per month. The fees change all of the time especially if the neighborhood is full of vacant houses.
To find what the current charge of the HOA in your community is call the association directly. This is the best way to find an accurate answer.
Hope this helps!

Abbie Taylor
Realty Executives
702-353-0547
AbbieTaylor@realtyexecutives.com
The following are two properties that are currently available w/in the same subdivsion:
ML# 1152441 2028 Bavington Drive Short Sale
ML# 1075708 2020 Bavington Drive Short Sale

If you would like to see the properties please feel free to contact me and I will coordinate an appointment time for you to see them.

Bridgette Villamor
Pulse Realty Group
702-203-9855
realtynv@gmail.com
There are currently 318 homes in zip code 89108 selling below $50,000. You really have to be ready with prequalification letter and up-to-the-minute computer generated listing info to get the best deals. This was a bank owned REO, there are more available.

DAVID COOPER Foreclosure and Bank Owned REO Investor-Las Vegas. 35 years experience. For your freee list Call +1-7024997037 or check website
Hi there, the HOA is $140/month and there is currently an offer in escrow. Please let me know if you have any questions about this or any other properties.

Have a nice evening,

Julie Hanna
(702) 343-0035
julie@hanna-team.com
http://www.hanna-team.com

The HOA on this unit is $140 per month. However this unit is in contingent status, therefore it is already in escrow. If you need any more information or would like me to search for similar type properties please call me at 702-592-4621.