Property Q&A in Alexandria>Question Details

crashed3xs, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

how much is the condo fee on this condo at 7938 sausalito place #B, alexandria, va 22309?

Asked by crashed3xs, Miami, FL Tue Sep 11, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3092428493-7938-Sausalito-Pl-…

Answers

3
I see you are looking at several. Are you an investor or will you owner occupy?

If you would like..I can have all the information for properties that may interest you sent directly to your e-mail and updated in real time. Couple this with my 25 years of experience and you are well on your way to finding a suitable home at a good value.

Kind Regards,

Erik J. Weisskopf, ABR,CDPE,CRS,GRI
Re/Max Distinctive Real Estate
Erik@AskMeAboutHomes.com
703.216.1222
Dear Crashed:

This is a Fannie Mae homepath property. Fannie Mae markets its foreclosures to owners, and later on opens the bidding to investors. The monthly condo fee is $327.00. Understand there is a high investor ratio. So call the office at 703-780-8225. If the investor ratio is too high, then you will have problems selling the unit because lenders will not offer financing. It becomes almost a Catch 22 if the ratio is too high because no on will finance the homeowners. So more investors buy.

Truly yous - Bob Lepelletier - Associate Broker - Keller Williams Realty (703) 310-7880 or bob@bobtherealtor.pro
Mr. / Ms. Crashed,

Send me an email with the MLS number of the properties that interest you and I will return to you the actual listings with detailed information that includes the condo fee information.

Maridol Garca-Joy
Long & Foster Realtors
maridol@LNF.com