Property Q&A in Azusa>Question Details

Amid, Home Buyer in Azusa, CA

how much is the association fee per year thank you ,is this app ,active and ready to buy?

Asked by Amid, Azusa, CA Fri Mar 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3103169320-750-E-5th-St-72-Azusa-CA… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3103169320-750-E-5th-St-72-Az…

Answers

3
Are you working with a Agent? You should be. They would be able to help answer this question and many others that you need to consider before purchasing any property.
Hi Amid,

The amount of the monthly association dues is important to know...for sure. But, other questions are equally important and need answers. For example.....how long have the dues been at this rate, what is the history of increases over the last 10-years, what is the history of special assessments, are there any special assessments scheduled, has there been any discussion in homeowners' meetings about increases in dues, special assessments or need for costly improvements or repairs in the common areas, have the owners discussed making improvements which will cost each owner, what is the balance in the reserve account, how is the budget determined, how many members are in default in the payment of their dues. These are just the questions I would want answered relative to dues and possible assessments. Knowing only the amount of dues doesn't tell you enough. Some buyers look only for low dues. Big mistake. I'd rather have an intelligently funded association with higher dues than a disorganized one with low dues.

If you need help let me know.

John Garland
South Bay Brokers, Inc.
c=310-486-2197

"Providing High Performance Results since 1972"
Please feel free to contact me for properties in the area that are available.
Susan Bo'ur Realtor
Susan@SusanBour.com