Property Q&A in Sacramento>Question Details

Virginia Gar…, Renter in Sacramento, CA

how much is the Deposit,is there a application fee?,if so how much is it?do you allow pets? we have excellent rental history,we have bad credit.

Asked by Virginia Gardner, Sacramento, CA Fri Jul 19, 2013

we are looking for someone to work with us,and give us a chance to prove ourselfs as good loyal tenants,there is a eviction on my niece"s record,but it wasn"t her fault,and she"s working on clearing it up,we really need a bigger place to live so my niece,and my nephew can have their own room,we are good people who just need a chance,the ad says the rent on this house is $800.00,per month is that correct,please reply back .tyvm

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/rental/3125369354-9004-Pebble-Field-Way-Sacr… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/rental/3125369354-9004-Pebble-Field-Wa…

Answers

2
I agree with Ed looks like a scam. They seems to be more popping up on Trulia lately. In general rents run about $1.00 per square foot, anything significantly less is a red flag to me
Virginia...

that's a scam listing... the rent is a lot higher... you can't even rent a 2 bedroom 1 bath duplex for $800 anymore hardly...

We might be able to help, but it will not be anything like this home.

If you have a good rental history, there's a chance you might able to get one of our places...

I think you have known that this listing was way too low...

It looks like scam-sters are finding ways to get these on Trulia now too...

I hope this helps...
page 2,can you help us please,we do have some money put away right now to move on,please let me know,this is Virginia Gardner,i replied to you earlier,on a property for rent for $800.00 per month.can you please help us?
Flag Fri Jul 19, 2013
hi Ed,thank you very much for your reply on this property,yes i agree with you that it is spam,because it's a beautiful home,i know it goes for a lot more than $800.00 per month rent,you said we might be able to get one of your places,would that really be possible? what we need is a 4bedroom,2 bathroom,with fenced front,and back yard if possible,it would be for 7 people total 4 adults,and 3 children,my husband,and i are disabled,and on SSI/SSA DISABILITY,WE get paid monthly,my niece the mother of the three children she gets AFDC for the children,her boyfriend is looking for work every day,now this is our situation,and i want to be up front,and honest with you right from the beginning my niece karen the adult does have an eviction on her record that is not her fault,and she is working with the courts to get it removed,my husband,and i don't have good regular credit,but we have excellent rental history,and we do have some written references if needed,we can only afford up to $1250.00,
Flag Fri Jul 19, 2013
Hi Ed
My name is Chuck, Virginia is my wife and she showed me this property. I looked it up on the net and found it posted on Zillow. They have it as a: 5 Beds, 3 Baths, 2,627 sq ft Single Family Home. For Rent for $2,095/mo, which sound a little more reasonable for the area.
Flag Fri Jul 19, 2013