Property Q&A in Rocky River>Question Details

David, Home Buyer in Rocky River, OH

how much is it?

Asked by David, Rocky River, OH Sun Feb 12, 2012

whats the adress?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3073627342--Valley-View-Dr…

Answers

2
This home is listed through RealtyTrac, so the home is at some point in the foreclosure process. It can take a very long amount of time for the process to go to completion. If you are looking to buy a home in the near future, I suggest that you start viewing other homes with a Buyer's Agent to assist you.
I have looked on the public records for foreclosures on this street but came up empty.
If the lender took the property back through foreclosure, it will end up with an REO broker soon.
If you'd like I can set up and alert that would let you know when a property on that street is listed. Let me know if this is something you'd like and reply back with your email address. Thank you - Al Stasek - RE/MAX