Valodia, Home Buyer in Santa Clarita, CA

how much is HOA per month?

Asked by Valodia, Santa Clarita, CA Mon May 7, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3083889404-20000-Plum-Canyon-…

Answers

3
Thank you for your question about the Bordeau HOA fees. They are indeed listed at $269 per month. I have one coming up that is not on the market and I expect it to sell far below market value. If you are interrested feel free to conatct me anytime at 661-253-3000

Thanks again,
Rich Szerman
Silver Creek Realty...... Where we do loan modifications for free!!
661-253-3000
661-714-1400
thanks for the information, kind regards
Val
Flag Wed May 9, 2012
Valodia-

The Bordeaux community on Plum Cyn has been troubled with HOA and financing issues over the past few years. These issues could impact the type of loan you can (or can't) get for the property. Just something to keep in mind.

If I can answer any questions for you, or if you would like to speak to a local lender who is familiar with financing in the complex, please feel free to reach out. The Bordeaux condos are really nice inside and out, and the location is great. Best of luck in your house hunting :)

Cheers,
Crystal
Thanks but still you are not telling me how much is monthly cost,
kind regards
Valod
Flag Tue May 8, 2012
The HOA Fee listed monthly are $269 per month. Some of the newer homes in the Plum Canyon area of Saugus have an additional bond. Let me know if you would me to check on this fee and if it exists. I would like the opportunity to assist you if you are not currently committed to another Realtor in the Santa Clarita Valley. You will benefit from my 32 years of local knowledge!

Tony Lewis RE/MAX of Valencia