Property Q&A in Antigua>Question Details

maritab22, Home Buyer in Palm Beach County, FL

how much are the monthly HOA fees?

Asked by maritab22, Palm Beach County, FL Thu Aug 23, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3086979396-334-Legare-Ct-Jupi…

Answers

4
Dear Maritab,

Like the question you posed on the live/work unit this town home is also located in Abacoa but in the neighborhood of Charleston Court which was one of the earliest neighborhoods constructed in the community and has a victorian type architectural theme.

Unfortunately this unit is also under contract but it is also a short sale and again you will find these can work their way back on the market in the buyer tires of the wait during the negotiation period with the bank that can be frustrating. Association fees in the Charleston Court neighborhood of Abacoa run $160 per month for the Carlisle floor plan.

We do have a couple active town home listings in Charleston Court that may be of interest to you. One just hit the market 4 days ago and is getting a lot of activity but is still available as of this morning. The other unit was priced too high when it hit the market the first part of May and they have made one price reduction but still priced high enough that the market hasn't reacted. We are starting to see more sellers with unrealistic prices lower their expectation and also seeing prices increasing to where the two sides to the transaction are closer in their expectations.

If you would like additional information on either of these units or anything else you may see on line please let me know. Better yet let's talk and clearly define your goals and put you on a path to find the perfect home and negotiate the best pricing and terms.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Hi Marita,

HOA Fees in Charleston Court at Abacoa are $479 a quarter or about $160 a month. This includes exterior insurance(master policy), basic cable, community pool, landscaping, walking trails, and a community clubhouse. Let me know if you have any further questions. I can be reached at 561-846-1915.

Rodney A. Woodstock
Keller Williams Realty of Jupiter
Good morning. The HOA fee is $479 a quarter. This includes lawn care, basic cable, community pool and clubhouse. There is a capital contribution fee equal to two months of the HOA annual assessment collected from the buyer at closing.

Please call me for more information or to set up an appointment.

Best regards

Pauline Crain
Mirsky Realty Group
4580 Donald Ross Road Suite 107
Palm Beach Gardens Fl 33418
Direct: 561-452-5560
Email: crain.pauline@gmail.com
Hello! The monthly HOA fees are $317.00 / month. These fees include a special assessment for roof repair done in 2006 and will be over in the next 11 quarters. The fees will then be around $285/month.

Call me if you wish to see it or if you would like more info.

My phone number is: 561 262 1318

Thank you.