Property Q&A in Lake Forest>Question Details

Birgit,  in Grover Beach, CA

how much are the HOA fees?

Asked by Birgit, Grover Beach, CA Sun Feb 10, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3107622042-25652-Rimgate-Dr-7…

Answers

8
Answer below is incorrect. I thought you were asking about the Greentree property. My apologies.

TYvonne Martin, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Lake Mission Viejo
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 16, 2013
The HOA fees on the Greentree property, which is in The Oaks tract, are $105.00 mo.homeowner fees, and $61 mo. for mandatory membership in the Sun and Sail Club, adjacent to Lake 2.

Yvonne Martin, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Lake Mission Viejo

email: ymartin@coldwellbanker.com
Hi Birgit

Svenska? The condos in this complex HOA fees are 240-250
This is a nice complex in Lake Forest. Are you only interested in this one or flexible for another complex? Icahn send you what all is available on the market and a few other ideas for you
Look forward to hearing from you talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Hell Birgit;
Association Fee on this unit is $240 per month. there is two property available in Rimgate, both are in Back up status including one you are looking at.
If you are a home buyer, you need to be with a seasoned realtor in this wild market. Please give me a call if you have any more questions.
Shadi Kian
Broker
949-510-1955
Hello Birgit,

The HOA fee for this property is $250 dollars/month.

This property has already received an offer and is looking for backup offers in case the property falls out of escrow.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I would be happy to provide you with a list of available properties in that area that fit your criteria at no cost!

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Web Reference: http://www.JamieTian.com
HOA dues for this unit are $250 per month according to the listing on the MLS. This is a great condo community in Lake Forest and units don't come up for sale very often. Let me know if you'd like to be alerted when other similar units hit the market.

Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with other questions or any assistance you need; I am always here to help!

John Alesi
CENTURY 21 Award
Phone/Text: 949-510-2154
Email: John@YourOCHome.com
Hi Birgit - the HOA fee here is $240/month. Is this the kind of home you're looking for? Feel free to email me at jackie1st@cox.net or call me 949.813.9950. I look forward to talking to you soon.
Have a great day - Jackie
Hi Birgit,

The HOA here is $250/mo. However, the home already does have an offer on it. They are still accepting backup offers at this time though.

Joe Van Fossen
(714)584-7154