Property Q&A in Boston>Question Details

meAIELLO0, Home Buyer in Boston, MA

how many units are in this building? Is there roof access? Parking rental? Thanks. Mary Aiello

Asked by meAIELLO0, Boston, MA Wed Jan 25, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Massachusetts/Boston/sold/219079…

Answers

6
If you're looking for another property like this one, choose an expereinced real estate professional and have them bird dog for you.

(Please choose a Best Answer or at least choose a Thnums Up, so those who answer questions here are rewarded.)
Hello Mary,

The other answers are correct. This building is located in Beacon Hill and is a high luxury complex. The location is very nice if you like the historical area and want to be close to the Public Garden and the Commons. Easy walking distance to all that the best of Boston has to offer. If you are seriously looking for similary properties I would be happy to help you out, as would the other agents. You can contact me anytime. If I cannot help you I will find a highly qualified agent in Coldwell Banker that can help you. We sell more condos in Boston than any other firm in the area.
Hi Mary,

There are 4 units total in the building and unit 4 has a private roof deck. There are a couple of different rental parking options in the area. Please be aware that this particular unit sold earlier this month for $1,100,000 and is no longer available. I would be happy to provide you with information on other similar units currently available for purchase. Feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Anthony Bruno
Gibson Sotheby's International Realty
556 Tremont St. Boston , MA 02118
Office: 857-362-1850
Fax: 617-451-7537
E-mail: a.bruno@sothebysrealty.com
Hi Mary,

There are 4 units in the building. This property sold on 1/12/12 for $1,100,000. It was originally listed for $1,185,000 and was on the market for 288 days. There was no parking included with the property.

Nancy Locke
Hi Mary,
Parking is not available with this building directly. There are garage options nearby or resident is always an option. Hope this helps!

Evan Papanastasiou
Evan@northeastre.com
Hi Mary,
There are 4 units total in this building. Units 2,3 & 4 have private roof decks. It does not disclose whether there is a common roof deck for all residents. Please let me know if you have any other questions regarding this property or surrounding buildings/units. You can find me directly at Evan@northeastre.com

Evan Papanastasiou
http://www.northeastre.com