Property Q&A in Gulf Shores>Question Details

Laurahenry13, Home Buyer in Gulf Shores, AL

how many bedrooms, bathrooms, square feet, etc.?

Asked by Laurahenry13, Gulf Shores, AL Tue Jul 3, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3059317721--W-Beach-Blvd-1…

Answers

2
I'm sending another note for a clarification in contact information.

The entry that shows as being from Keith Gilmour is actually from me. For some reason my link reader thought I was my past seller client when I received notification of your question, which I didn't notice until after I sent the message to you.

Please give me a call or send me an e-mail so I can help you with your property search.

My apologies for the temporary identity confusion!

Mary McNair
Cortright and Co.
Unfortunately, details on this property are not available on the MLS. RealtyTrac wants you to pay to find out about it.

Would you allow me to help you locate something that will fill your needs? I can get information from you regarding your goals and budget, then e-mail you listing information to select properties to go see.

Please give me a call or send me an e-mail with your details so we can get started. It costs you nothing to let me help you, so why go it alone?

To determine if I'm the right Realtor for you, I want to invite you to read the recommendations left on my profile by past buyers and sellers.

I look forward of being of service to you.
Hi, Keith. I didn't realize who I was responding to. You know how to reach me if you need my help.
Flag Tue Jul 3, 2012