Property Q&A in Deal>Question Details

Gaby, Other/Just Looking in 11223

how many acres is this house? and how much are the taxes? and are you allowewd to put horses there?

Asked by Gaby, 11223 Thu Dec 3, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1087773252-500-Roseld-Ave-Dea…

Answers

3

If your objective is equestrian property, you can look at:

Chapel Hill area of Middletown, Colts Neck, Farmingdale, Howell, Jackson, and Freehold. Although I am "horseless" now, I have stabled at a number of barns and ridden off and on for the last decade. Many equestrian properties are sold outside of MLS. If you want info for horsey properties available both through the MLS and privately, please let me know.

Deborah Madey - Broker
Peninsula Realty Group
732 530 7755 Main
732 530 6350 Direct
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Red Bank, NJ
Gaby, This property is listed on the MLS as 100' x 175'; taxes are reported as $10,698 (2007 taxes). It is listed at $565,000, but is a BANKRUPTCY AUCTION SALE; SUBJECT TO TRUSTEE APPROVAL AND HIGHEST & BEST OFFER; SUBJECT TO TERMS & CONDITIONS OF "BIDDER REGISTRATION FORM"; PROPERTY TO BE SOLD "AS IS".

If you are interested in seeing this or any other property, I would be happy to help you. You may contact me by clicking on my profile, or by calling me at 908-601-8283.

Deborah Ross, agent
Critellie & Kilbride Realtors
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 6, 2009
This property is not listed on our MLS. However, if you are looking for a town to relocate to where you can have horses, you might want to look into Wall Twp, Howell, Farmingdale, Jackson, too.
You can search for properties in these and all Monmouth and Ocean County towns at my web site, below.
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 4, 2009