Property Q&A in Silver Lake>Question Details

chaimdaycare, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

how manu units?

Asked by chaimdaycare, Los Angeles, CA Thu Dec 27, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3104508816--Hyperion-Ave-L…

Answers

3
This property is not for sale at this time. Are you interested in foreclosures? Are you able to pay all cash? Do you know the risks involved in purchasing foreclosure properties?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
If you are seriously looking for property , it would help you greatly to choose a local agent to work with. As much as it can me nice to search for properties on your own, unfortunately sites like this can have outdated information. A full time agent working in your neighborhoods of choice can make all the difference.
Good morning,
I've located this property..unfortunately it sold to an investor last month for approx 33% below market value.
I'd be happy to send you other similar properties if you would like. Or if you would like more info on this property as a point of reference..I can do that as well.
Susan Bo'ur Realtor/Coldwell Banker
Susan@SusanBour.com
310.600.4240