Property Q&A in 74426>Question Details

Jerry Schmidt, Home Buyer in Checotah, OK

how long has this property been on the market? I have my Va entitement to use? DO you work with the Va?

Asked by Jerry Schmidt, Checotah, OK Tue Oct 21, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/42495672-Farm-Ranch-Checotah-…

Answers

1
This property has been on the market for less than 4 months. The MLS information on the listing states "conventional loan or cash only". Being that this is a mobile, it may not meet the requirements for VA funding. It would have to be on a concrete foundation with tires/tongue removed so that is is no longer mobile. VA also requires that this be the only location that this mobile has been placed. If you would like more information, I can email you the MLS page. Please feel free to contact me at rlester@debbiegeorge.biz or give me a call (918)689-2211 - Rondi Lester, Century 21 Debbie George & Associates, Eufaula, OK 74432