Property Q&A in Clayton>Question Details

Blanken15, Home Buyer in Clayton, NJ

how long has this house been sitting empty?

Asked by Blanken15, Clayton, NJ Sun May 22, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3035151686-351-W-Academy-St-C…

Answers

2
This home has has been for sale 168 Days but current listing is 17 days. The current listing has been aggressively making price reductions starting at $159,000 to it's current price now. It can be purchased quite aggressively. Don't let the Handyman part scare you. I think this one can be finished and ready to move in almost right away.
I can show you some ways to approach a purchase like this one. This home is vacant and can be seen immediately.

Quite a stately home on a very nice size lot.

If I can help you further let me know

Larry Sarlo
RE/MAX Preferred
http://www.LarrySarlo.com
609-868-1171 CAll / Text / Email 7 days
lsarlo@comcast.net

Want to know more about short sales, check out my site.
NJShortSaleHomeBuys.com
Hello:

This home has been on the market a total of 168 days. It is a short sale and a fixer upper.

Here is the property listing description:
MOTIVATED!!!! SHORT SALE BACK ON MARKET!!!!SELLER SAYS MAKE AN OFFER!!!!Handy person's special!This historic home is a true diamond in the rough. With a little elbow grease and skill, it could become a true beauty. From the wrap-around porch to the cozy interior, it boasts old-world charm throughout featuring 3 BRs, 2 full baths, LR, DR, and EIK. Upgrades include newer siding, all new windows, new electrical service, Zurnpex plumbing throughout lower level, ceramic tile floors, new central air and gas heat system. The property sits on almost 1 acre and is the historical site of Clayton s first coal scale. Subject to third party approval of short sale

If you have an interest, let me know!

Gina Fagnani
GinaFagnani@aol.com