Kelvin Bland, Other/Just Looking in Fort Wayne, IN

how long has this home been on market?

Asked by Kelvin Bland, Fort Wayne, IN Wed Jan 23, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3101660998-2712-Capitol-Ave-F…

Answers

7
Please visit my free informative website:
http://www.kenrichardsonrealty.com
Hi Mary,

The photos look beautiful and it looks like somebody has put some time and money into the home but the listing remarks say the pool may not be in working order (red flag?). This property sold 2 years ago for $17,500 and it's now listed for $78,000. More than 2,000 square feet of living space, granite counter tops, new carpet. Could be a good buy or your worst nightmare. If you are seriously looking at this property you need the help of an experienced agent. I have more than 26 years local real estate experience. Call me and put me to work for you.

Ken Richardson
Office: (260) 422-1888
Cell: (260) 413-6058
Fax: (260) 486-2640
E-mail: ken@kenrichardsonrealty.com
This home was listed this month.
Hi Mary,

The home was listed on November 17, 2012, and has been on the market 67 days. The home is listed with my company, RE/MAX Results. I would be happy to send you more information on the property or to set up a private showing at your convenience. You can call or text me at 260-579-1516 or email me at mike@mikearchbold.com.

You can find additional information on this home and more at my Web site at http://www.HoosierHomeListings.com. It is connected more directly to our local MLS and will give you the most up-to-date information on local listings available.

Have a good evening and don't hesitate to call or write.

Mike
My turn to take a swing here. It's been on the market for approximately two months, or 67 days to be exact.

If you aren't working with a Realtor, either my wife or myself would love to help you. We are both full time agents and we are awesome, we know our stuff, etc. You've heard the commercials before. :)

Let us know if we can help. 260.704.0842 or JaredChristiansen@gmail.com. Have a good one!
Mary, it has been on the market since nov 20th, 67 days so far. If you aren't currently working with another agent, I would be happy to show it to you! Just give me a call, text, or email. I have been a REALTOR for 15 years. 418-7117, jennifercamperman@realtor.com
Its been on the market for appx 2 months. If you are interested in this home or any others, I would be more than happy to help!
Kristagorrell@gmail.com
260-750-8038