Property Q&A in Hobart>Question Details

Alan Kinney, Home Buyer in Hobart, IN

how long has this been on the market?

Asked by Alan Kinney, Hobart, IN Tue May 14, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3023849358-2121-E-Cleveland-A…

Answers

4
I AM GOING THROUGH THE FINAL STAGES OF AN AUTO ACCIDENT SETTLEMENT SO I WILL BE READY TO VISIT THIS HOME IF IT IS STILL ON THE MARKET IN A MONTH OR SO. MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS PRODUCEMAN123@YAHOO.COM.PLEASE FEEL FREE TO KEEP ME UPDATED.I WOULD LIKE TO FIND A 2-3 BEDROOM 2 BATH HOME.I WOULD LIKE A 2 1/2 CAR GARAGE.I WOULD LIKE A FINISHED BASEMENT OR ATLEAST A LARGE GAME ROOOM AS WELL AS A FAMILY ROOM IF NO BASEMENT. A LARGE FRONT AN BACK YARD WOULD BE NICE.I PREFER TO BE OFF THE BEATEN PATH.NEIGHBORS ARE FINE AS LONG AS I DONT HAVE TO SEE THEM,LOL I PREFER TO BE A LITTLE SECLUDED IF POSSIBLE.FEEL FREE TO DROP A BIZ CARD IN THE MAIL IF YOU WOULD LIKE.ALAN KINNEY 529 SIENNA AVE. PORTAGE IND. 46368 THANKS FOR YPUR TIME,ALAN O BY THE WAY I WOULD BE HAPPY IN THE $100,000 TO $150,000 RANGE.ALLL MOST FORGOT THAT SMALL DETAIL.
Alan,
I will send you some listings to view online. Would you like to be in Hobart? or are other areas a consideration?
Flag Tue May 14, 2013
Hey Alan --- that home has been on the market for some time-- feel free to contact me with any other questions
This home has been on the market for over 500 days at a higher price. It has been on the market for 96 days at this price.

If you have any further questions, please contact me.

Thank you.
The home has been on the market since Oct.
Would you like to schedule a showing?
nice home, dry basement, 2 car garage.

Cindy Anderson
Century 21 Affiliated
219-741-0620