Property Q&A in Brooklyn>Question Details

Mark Geller, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY

how i could make an offer for this house?

Asked by Mark Geller, New York, NY Tue Jan 10, 2012

Optional details about your question

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


You have to submit an offer with proof of mortgage or proof of founds , fill out lead paint disclosure form if property build prior 1987 , bad bag disclosure form , agency disclosure form if you work with broker. If offer accepted ! HIre an attorney.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer