Property Q&A in Boothbay>Question Details

Todd, Other/Just Looking in Cohasset, MA

how does this location compare to boothbay harbor and ocean point. I am not familiar with the area and how meadow cove stacks up against other coves

Asked by Todd, Cohasset, MA Tue Aug 10, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1042719247-48-Sandy-Cove-Rd-B…

Answers

2
Hi Todd,

This home's listing just expired 2 weeks ago. It is not too far away from the Ocean Point area of East Boothbay. It is a lot less touristy than Boothbay Harbor. If you were comparing them, it is very similar to the East Boothbay area of Ocean Point that you mentioned.

I would be more than happy to contact the owner for you to see if they are still interested in selling. Give me a call on my cell at 207-975-9330 or e-mail me at steve@TheMidCoastGroup.com.

Blessings!!
Steven M. Dyer, CRS
The MidCoast Group
50 Sewall St., 2nd Floor
Portland, ME 04102
207.975.9330
steve@TheMidCoastGroup.com
This house is currently off the market, it is located just a mile up river from ocean point. Beautiful waterfront with strong ocean fed Damariscotta River. Hard to NOT get a beautiful cove over in that area!