Property Q&A in The Colony>Question Details

mawolffs_den, Renter in The Colony, TX

how does one find out if there is a wait list for this rental? Please email me at mawolffs_den@yahoo.com

Asked by mawolffs_den, The Colony, TX Mon Sep 24, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3025605072-5505-King-Dr-The-Col…

Answers

1
The best way to find out if other applicants exists is to call the listing agent. Rather than have multiple calls to the listing agent by a number of responding realtors here, it is much better for you to choose a realtor to call on your behalf. Otherwise, it will appear that much more demand exists for this property than actually does. This could be a disadvantage to you if the listing agent decides to increase the rent based on demand. I have the listing agents contact info and would be glad to call them on you behalf if you need a realtor. If you have a realtor already representing you, then have them call for you. Let me know if you need assistance.