Property Q&A in Hinsdale>Question Details

Tucker, Other/Just Looking in Hinsdale, MA

how do you find out for free what a house sold for in Hinsdale Ma in the years 2002 thru 2004?

Asked by Tucker, Hinsdale, MA Tue Dec 8, 2009

Answers

3
Hi Tucke,
if the house sold with a broker's assistance, listed through MLS, knowing the street address, any Berkshire Real-Estate agent can look up the info for youFREE free.
If the house sold privately, the public info is available to you at the town hall, also FREE of charge.

Let me know if you need further assistance.
Happy Holidays, Dagmar
e-mail: dagmarrealty@verizon.net
Hi, Tucker. I can get that info for you off of our MLS very quickly, even if it wasn't sold by a REALTOR. Just e-mail tthe address to me at ameczywor@roadrunner.com and I'll get back to you this evening. BTW, no strings attached! I'm glad to help. It can be tricky getting records from the assessor's offices in the hilltowns because of their limitted hours!
It is actually a matter of public record - email me: jmjonesrealtor@gmail.com and I will help you.