Property Q&A in Las Vegas>Question Details

Erin Thorn, Home Buyer in 89129

how do i schedule a walkthrough of the foreclosed property at Palisades Canyon Circle (I believe the house number is 4435)?

Asked by Erin Thorn, 89129 Sat Nov 28, 2009

I would also like to know about how to offer on a pre-foreclosure like this one

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2007933065--Palisades-Cany…

Answers

3
Dear Erin,

I believe you are requesting a preivew of the property? A walk thru is the final inspection of a property once you have a contract with the seller and are about to close escrow. Just wanted to be clear about your request. Have you ever heard of Previews* International? Previews sells more luxury real estate globally than any other entity. I have the esteemed Previews* luxury specialist designation and would be happy to assist you in showing property for sale. You can go to the Previews* website and you will see there are only a handful of agents in LasVegas with this credential. Please contact me for futher assistance, or showings,

Sincerely, Diane Varney, Previews* Luxury Property Specialist 702.401.0307
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 29, 2009
Good Evening Erin,

4435 Palisades Canyon Cr has been on the market several times over the last 877 days. It originally started out at $1,899,000 and was recently relisted at $975,000. 4435 is actually on the West Side of Palisades Canyon Cr. The pic referrenced by Trulia (thru RealtyTrac) shows the property on the East Side. That property is probably 4430 Palisades Canyon Cr. and there is no current record on that property.

RealtyTrac is a good source of information about homes that are in distressed, but the values indicated are not the real market value of the homes.

If you are interested in 4435 Palisades Canyon Cr or 4520 Palisades Canyon Cr., or any other property, please feel free to contact me. I am available on the weekends to view properties.

Jason Allen Gardner

NV REALTOR ®

THINK GREEN. THINK EXIT.
Exit Realty Imoti

8260 West Charleston Blvd. Suite #1
Las Vegas, NV 89117
(Cell) 702-806-6968 (Fax) 702-966-3732
E-Mail: jagsellsrelv@yahoo.com

Website: http://jgardner.exitrealtynevada.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 28, 2009

Give ma a call 702-335-5335 or send me an email at briansellslasvegas@gmail.com. I will schedule a time to with you to go look at the home.

Brian Mannasmith
Coldwell Banker Wardley RE
702-335-5335